Benefits of an MRAC Co-Op Artist Membership:
- Ability to hang work on the members' wall at any monthly event (gratis)
- Opportunity to be a featured gallery artist of the month (press release, marketing support, artist stipend, etc.)
- Participation in annual juried show (discounted fees)
- Participation in MRAC co-op juried show (discounted fees)
- Participation in annual MRAC members' shows
- Participation in community art festivals such as Ambler ArtFestival and Manayunk Art Festival (discounted fees)
- Opportunity to exhibit at Roxborough Development Corporation (satellite gallery) (gratis)
- 70% commission on sales
- Exposure to a community of artists
- Opportunity to serve on various standing committees provides a learning experience in art gallery management
- Discounts on art classes, lectures, humanities events
MRAC Humanities is a co-operative of writers and poets.
Benefits of an MRAC Humanities (Writer-Poet) Membership:
- Participate in monthly readings where you will be able to present and read your work to an audience.
- Workshops are scheduled that provide instruction on creative writing and the art of poetry.
- Critique circles meet from time to time to provide constructive feedback on your work.
- Projects to create original scripts are launched in which you can contribute material.
- In 2016, we wrote and performed an original play on the life Vincent Van Gogh.
- In 2017 we have chosen Robert Louis Stevenson as our subject.
- You can submit original work for publication to our affiliate, the Schuylkill Valley Journal.
- You can elect to participate in MRAC Co-Op and Curriculum events at a discounted price. Many MRAC supporters have children or other family members enrolling in classes or entering in different events.
You can join as a supporter of the arts in the community. You will be in the patron category.
You can elect to participate in certain MRAC events at a discounted price. Many MRAC supporters have children or other family members enrolling in classes or entering in different programs.